REGISTER ONLINE ANYTIME! www.msad52.maineadulted.org
MAIL: Complete the enclosed registration form and mail payment to: 486 Turner Center Road Turner, Maine 04282
PHONE: For questions on any courses call 225-1010. Only a paid registration holds your spot!
CANCELLATIONS: When MSAD 52 closes early due to poor weather, school calendar day closings or early release days, our classes are also canceled.
• Discounts: Senior citizens & MSAD 52 employees receive a discount of $5 off their registration fee. This discount is not available with online registration or for one session classes.
• Age Policy: 16 is the minimum age for enrichment classes unless otherwise specified.
• Refund/Payment Policy: If you withdraw after the first class and before the second class, you can receive a 50% refund. No refunds after the second class and for one session classes.
• Withdrawing from any day/night class must be done 24 hours before class start time to receive a full refund.
• Classes with less than the minimum number of participants will only run at the discretion of the Adult Education director.
• Course fees must be paid at the time of registration unless otherwise specified.
• There is a $10 charge for checks returned due to non-sufficient funds.
• We reserve the right to make changes in the starting and ending dates of the courses when necessary and are not responsible for typographical errors.
• Adults with any documented learning disabilities can request accommodations for the HiSET®
How can I get my high school equivalency? MSAD 52 Adult & Community Education offers classes and testing for the High School Equivalency Test (HiSET®) at the Turner Adult Learning Center on 486 Turner Center Road in Turner, Maine. Call our office at 207-225-1010 to set up an appointment to begin the process. All classes and tests are at NO COST TO YOU!
How do I get my high school diploma? MSAD 52 Adult & Community Education offers diploma classes at The Turner Adult Learning Center. Please call our office @ 207-225-1010 to set up an appointment today!
How do I get a copy of my GED/HiSET® transcript that I took at MSAD 52 Adult Education? On the website at www.diplomasender.com